Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hiatus is over!

Alright I've neglected this page long enough. It's been a long holiday season. Mix in everyone in my family getting sick at least once but no more than three times in a row to rack up a nice long Christie Family record of 6 weeks of sick and now we start the process of coming back to a calmer reality. Work has never been busier and that's a good thing. Plus we have a new face in the Mixture garage that most of you have seen by now. I've got some great things in the works for this '71 Honda CL350. The ideas are flowing and the cutting wheels are spinning. There are some other projects lingering in the wings at the moment as well. I have pondered the idea of just finishing this cl off quickly and put it up on the chopping block to make room for some new things I hate to have to as I never seem to have a running bike for myself but I'd rather focus the attention on customer projects for the time being. That being said as it is not set in stone. I am offering it up for a commissioned build as well. I have a great game plan for the build in a ballpark budget and you can choose certain options like colors and seat materials shape etc. or we can knock everyone's socks off with a full custom build and custom tailor a budget within those parameters. It's up in the air so if you are looking for that special motorcycle dream lets make it come true. Contact me and we will talk details. This one wont last long so lets get the ball rolling. Also stay tuned for more adventures and upcoming fun things from your Pals at Mixture Motor Co. 


Here it sits as of now. We have many options from here. I have a set if Hagon rear shocks and some sweet clip ons in the mail as we speak. This baby has new tires a freshened up motor new sprockets, chain, cables, controls, lights you name it. I've been collecting some special parts to fulfill the vision in my head. Lets talk and I will tell you all about it. 

Lots of yellow packages for some reason. 
And thanks to the previous owners great visions and good judgment a new set of mikunis helps light this fire. This little motor sounds like a beast. Can't wait to get it out on the road for a test ride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment