Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bikes on the bay

Well it was a successful day. I had a blast and met some great people, sold some merch. But most of all I learned a lot. An I'm looking forward to charging full speed and bringing awesome to anyone who wants it.
     I really want to thank my wife and family for supporting me in this. My Wife has giving me so much confidence and encouragement through all this. I am lucky to have such a great influence and Friend that i get to be married to.  It really would not have happened any other way.  Thanks to my Dad for helping out setting up and taking down and believing I can do this. Also my brother who has been helping get this going through his networking skills and positive comments. I have some great friends that showed up and supported me today as well thanks guys it means the world to me. Also a great thanks to all that I had the  pleasure of meeting and talking to at this event as well as anyone who supported by buying hats and shirts and showing up to say hi. And a last but very not least Huge thanks to Daniel Abraham for the Kick Ass logo design. He took a simple sketch and made this amazing design you all get to enjoy. Guy is a genius and i highly recommend him for any design work you could think of
     I have so much more to share with this world. This is the very beginning of my attempt at bringing the Change i want to see in the world. And truthfully the reaction I got today was the best reassurance that I am on the right path. There are no rules and i don't plan to follow any.
    As I was unloading this morning I could see people drop what they were doing trying to figure out why this crazy kid has all these surf boards at a motorcycle show??? Puzzled looks all day and the deep thinking faces as they pass by then do a double take and come back two or three times to see if what they think they saw was real. I'm not doing anything original here, just delivering my own version of "cool"
    Whats next? Finish Noels bike in the upcoming months and I have another CL450 that is headed my way for a quick go through and restyle. a couple other projects are in the planning stages and there are ideas flowing like crazy. also finding another show to attend. keep a look out. Mixture Motor Co. is on the move.






No comments:

Post a Comment