Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Noel's CB 450


This is my current project. I am building this cb 450 for my good friend Noel Kirven Dows. We came up with a plan a few months back to put together a cool little rider. Something he can blast around town on and look good doing it. Well a simple clean up and ride type build snowballed into a "well if I gonna have this pat off I should smooth this and polish it" so a full on custom build is in effect. Nothing outrageous or crazy here but should be a clean Mixture of cool and stylish with a little pizzaz thrown in for good measure. I will bring you all up to date over the next few posts and keep the updates coming untill this thing is done. 

I started with this 1970? Cb 450
cb450Not much there but a good solid roller that fires up. This is where the snowball action started. Had this come with Tina and such a simple clean up probably would have taken place but I had some ideas I wanted to try. 

Some parts started showing up and I got an idea of what's to come. Stay tuned and I will bring you up to date on Noel's sweet ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment